Believe it or not, I dragged a handful of them all the way to Mexico for a week of scrapping with Janet. She laughed pretty hard at my idea to alter the perfect little semi-circles....but I thought they would make perfect little tabs. So I sat around and played - and came up with quite a list of things to do with these remains from estrogen patches.
- Ink the edges and write words inside with a Sharpie pen
- Use alcohol ink on one side, flip it over and add a rub-on or a stamp
- Put perfect pearls on the back
- Back the tab with patterned paper
- Stamp on it using Staz-On ink and tiny patterns or designs